Poetry Less Than Daily

Strong Poems. Beautiful Poems. Tough Poems. Poems w/ the F-word. Poems less frequent than before but no less kick-ass.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Mackenzie Carignan

bear in the air

you follicular me corps me
annotate me balloon me
you prod me diethylstilbestrol me
get over it in the cotton
if it’s open to getting

you billboard me diverge me
study me cosmic me
you amygdaline me oliver me
strange pluck of recent cymbal
like your undone mystical thrust

you fenugreek me rayleigh me
gabardine me hydrofuge me
pin me to a lupine forest without
mush drawers mechanism of sorting

you venturi me command me
ossify me barnacle me
beautiful ocean in a handwriting cassette
instead of knowing instead

1 Comments:

At 1:57 AM, Blogger Lorna Dee Cervantes said...

ooo! ooo!

"pin me to a lupine forest without
mush drawers mechanism of sorting"

try breathing that to someone on a steamy night

I always did like this poem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home